- Skis with backcountry bindings or splitboard or telemark skis
- Skiing boots that fit the binding
Sørg for at skoene passer bindingen
- Poles (preferably telescopic poles)
- Sender and receiver with extra battery
- Searching pole
- 25-40L backpack with can hold everything you need for the skiing trip and avalanche gear.
- Wool top and bottom layer(s)
- Wool socks and long ski socks
- Fleece or wool sweater
- Insulating layer (down or primaloft)
- Wind- and waterproof jacket and pants. GoreTex is recommended due to possible harsh and changing weather in Lofoten.
- Gloves for ascending
- Dry and warm gloves for the descend
- Wool beanie that also covers your ears
- Sunglasses with UV-protection
- Skiing goggles for the descend
- Helmet (mandatory for coming on the trip)
Important to remember
- Sunblock and lip balm with sunblock
- Water bottle and thermo bottle (coffee / tea)
- First aid equipment (plaster and blister pads) – The guides have an extensive first aid kit in addition.
Remember not to pack too much, but only what you need.
Have any questions regarding the weekend, the trips or the packing list? Send us an email at email@example.com